Little by little I am, as they say, “gettin’ ‘er done”:
Recorded,edited, and uploaded all of the missing translation recordings;
- Created and posted a hyperlinked portfolio page on these blogs;
- Sent out two short stories to magazines;
- Outlined the entirety of the fantasy novel that I’m currently writing;
- Completed five of those chapters;
- Completed the next act (four scenes) of an audio drama I’m working on;
- Created a Commissions page (accessible through every blog) to accept new commissions.
My plan right now is to spend as much of the weekend as I can editing these and the newest Telos AM podcast, so that come Sunday night they’re all finished.
The hyperlinks are all that’s left for these.
To be 100% sure that it’s as good as I can get it, I’ve decided to send out my story to pre-readers before I let it into the world at large.
Reading what I have to refresh my memory and making this outline will be a great way to break up my otherwise audio editing intensive weekend.
Without a plan, my ideas for these chapters are so nebulous that I can’t yet grasp their form.
No progress yet.
Completed! I’ll likely be adding fan fiction to the options, I just need to figure out some things about that.
And, as always, check out my examiner page for some of my writing on video games.