I’ve completed the job that I’d picked up last week, so now all of my time will be devoted to finishing this list. Here’s what’s left to do.
Recorded,edited, and uploaded all of the missing translation recordings;
- Created and posted a hyperlinked portfolio page on these blogs;
- Sent out two short stories to magazines;
- Outlined the entirety of the fantasy novel that I’m currently writing;
- Completed five of those chapters;
- Completed the next act (four scenes) of an audio drama I’m working on;
I’ve just scratched the surface, so far, having editing the Latin recording of “O Fortuna.” I still have the Modern English recording, 14 Beowulf recordings and the newest Telos AM podcast to get through. Tomorrow will see most (hopefully all) of this done).
Hyperlinks will be up by the end of the week.
I’m in the midst of sending one of these stories to pre-readers.
I still intend to sprinkle reading this throughout my editing slog.
Without a plan, my ideas for these chapters are so nebulous that I can’t yet grasp their form.
No progress yet.
Things are quiet over there as well, but for some of my writing about video games check out my examiner page.