I’ve completed enough of my list to start posting some regular entries again. On Monday, I’ll have a new piece of creative writing up, the rest will start back up again next week.
This is what’s left to do:
- Created and posted a hyperlinked portfolio page on these blogs;
- Sent out two short stories to magazines;
- Outlined the entirety of the fantasy novel that I’m currently writing;
- Completed five of those chapters;
- Completed the next act (four scenes) of an audio drama I’m working on;
In the process of making time to edit, and search out good homes for them.
I’ve written out a list of key events in the novel and am building a chapter-by-chapter outline in my mind as I type this.
The form of these chapters is slowly taking shape.
The plan from update number eight still needs to be implemented.
While you wait for this blog to come back up, check out my writing about video games here.
And, don’t miss next Friday’s hunt high and low for the good in David Gordon Green’s Your Highness which will be posted at A Glass Darkly.